Sunday 12 February 2012

Pointless Portrait.


Currently I am away from home at a Dancing Weekend full of classes and lectures, so this weeks pointless portrait comes from Thursday of this week. I took a trip with my brother, north a little bit to Glenshee to take advantage of the Scottish Snow. I am a snowboarder and my brother a ski'er, we had a great days worth of snow fun and even managed to come home in one piece (we're both fairly clumsy people).

The rest of this week has been filled with meetings, but I did get the chance the catch up with a friend from uni who was up from London, it was great to catch up with him. This week was also one of the weeks I look after my little cousins after they finish nursery and school, I love spending time with them, it's the only time I'm really aloud to act like a kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment