Thursday 16 February 2012

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart."


For a long time now I had been searching for a new liquid eyeliner, my daily makeup isn't complete without some winged liner. I was using the elf liquid liner but wanted to try something new. I decided to go for 17 Liquid Lines, from the swatch I did in store and it's £3.99 price tag, it looked like this might be just the product to try.

The Liner is a very true black colour, which I look for in a liquid liner. It has some serious staying power, lasting throughout the day. (would need a touch up for a day-to-night look) In my opinion when it comes to liquid liner, theres no such thing as an easy application. This liner does have a small brush to help with those thiner line looks, but personally I'm finding the long length of applicator difficult to get used to. I like to be close to the action, so to speak. Over all an average product, I'd maybe say a 6/10. So the hunt continues for the perfect Liquid Liner, please do let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment