Thursday 9 February 2012

"Washing you face is like..."


Normally known as one of the less exciting tasks of the daily beauty regime, washing your face is simply just one of those things that has to be done. But along with a few other random daily tasks, I actually rather enjoy washing my face, you just can't beat that fresh feeling to start and finish your day. (btw those other tasks are washing my hands and brushing my teeth, the OCD side of me loves the routine.)

One of the things which I believe makes the task of washing your face more enjoyable is finding the perfect product to match your skin. I found such a product in Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Scrub. I absolutely love this product, I first found this while holidaying in America and instantly found it was the perfect match for my skin, I have normal to dry skin, but on my return home to Scotland I found it impossible to find anywhere to buy it. Thankfully now a few years on it is radially available here, I buy mine in a Tesco store.

Neutrogena describes their priduct by saying, "NEUTROGENA Deep Clean® Invigorating Scrub’s cooling menthol gel leaves skin feeling wide awake, clean and revitalised. Energising microbeads awaken skin and sweep away the dead skin cells that can clog pores." And I couldn't agree more with this description. I use the scrub last thing in evening before going to bed, it leaves a super clean and fresh feeling. Often if I find myself with a free morning or day, I like to use the scrub in the morning and leave my face without any other products or makeup, giving my pores sometime to breath during that day. As you can see the product is a blue gel with scrub beads, which aren't too rough on the skin which I find some other products can be. The scrub has a fresh smell to it, which isn't too overpowering.

Overall this is a great product, so much so that I haven't even tired to look for another product in a long time. I'd highly suggest it, the product is reasonably prices at £3.99 so why not try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment