Sunday 19 February 2012

Pointless Portrait.


This week has been another quiet one. A fun few days at work, one of which was the cutest new born ever. The whole family were so utterly happy with their new arrival, which made for some great pictures. this pointless portrait was taken during the editing session of some pictures, and yes they are my real glasses.(I get asked a lot) Also taught a few extra dance classes this week, made me realise how much I miss teaching on a regular basis.

Had a rare opportunity to have a girly night on Friday with the girls from dancing, We've known each other almost all our lives, and all get on so great. Now that we are all older and work its hard to find time to catch up outside of dance class. But we had a great night of wine and food and girly gosspip. You can see what I wore in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment