Friday 20 January 2012

"When in doubt wear red"

I try my best to live by the rule that, when something doesn't make you happy anymore, change it. And lately I've been trying to change a lot of things. But I decided to start with something small, my hair.


Some of you may remember that at the end of last year I went for an ombre style with my hair. Well this week I changed it up a bit. I'm still a massive fan of the ombre style but wanted something a bit brighter. I went for the red dip dye look, and honestly I love it. Every morning when I do my hair it makes me smile, and it doesn't get much than starting the day with a smile.

(oh I also thought I'd add in a pic of my hair bow, I love how this looks with the red now, but haven't been brave enough to wear it outside yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment