Tuesday 29 November 2011

“I’m the star of the show. I should have a decent haircut.”


It may seem a little behind the times, but I’ve decided to jump on the Ombre Hair bandwagon. I’ve admired the style on many celebrities such as Drew Barrymore, Rachel Bilson, Jessica Biel, Shenae Grimes and Lauren Conrad to name a few.

So What is this messy yet sexy look? Ombre hair is accomplished by creating a dark root and then extending downward to a lighter tip. It may appear like we’ve become too lazy for a touch-up, but I can assure you most are doing it on purpose. In my option it unique, cool and super easy. So let those roots keep growing ladies!

A quick note about how I did it, super easy. I used the Garnier Nutrisse Highlights kit. I basically just put the dye on the tips of my, once the time was complete I repeated the process but only applied to dye half way up, this I think was the tip to creating the gradual colour effect. See super easy, why don’t you try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment