Monday 16 January 2012

Pointless Portrait.


week4. The past few weeks since christmas have been some weird ones. Other then trying to get over being ill, I've actually had some big decisions to make, which I still haven't really done yet. I decided to take some time out from work, after being super busy before christmas I felt like I needed to take the time to decided what I really wanted to be doing.

So other than trying to plan out my whole life, I've been working on some side projects, currently planning an event for my Brothers football team(work in progress). I've also taken up running again recently as myself and my brother and sister will be running a 10k race for charity in April. So wish me luck for my training.

I also took some time for myself and did my own Acrylic Nail.(A skill I taught myself a few years ago, well worth it for all the money I save.) I love my nails like, I just never manage to find the time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment