Thursday 12 January 2012

“So I want to take this time out and apologize for things I have(n’t) done”

So it seems Elton John may have been right, Sorry really does seem the hardest word to say. I've being trying to compose this post for a few days now, and I just don't know where to begin.

I can only blame myself really, I completely fell off the blogging bandwagon lately, the rush of the festive period totally knocked me for six. Sadly I was super ill over the christmas holidays, just managed to perk up for new year, which in turn sent me right back to bed the next day. Along with all of this, I seem to have so much going on in my personal life.

Blogging seemed to just fall to the back of my brain, and the bottom of my many to do lists. This actually made me take a step back and think about what I was really doing, what I was trying to achieve with SecretStyle. And in all honesty, I don't think I'm trying to achieve anything, I'm just a hugh blogging fan. I love reading others blogs, and I actually enjoy writing this. I guess with SecretStyle I'm still trying to find where I fit within the blogging world, and trying to find my own personal blogging style, and really I'm also trying to find out where I fit personally within my own life.

So I'm very sorry for the lack of posts recently, I'm sorry I failed at Dressember, I'm sorry for being rubbish. I'm just sorry. But this is a new year after all, a new start. 2012 is going to be my year, lots of exciting things planned and I do this time promise to keep you all updated.

Thanks for sticking with me.

"High Hopes and High Heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment