Thursday 22 December 2011

“It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas”




Well that time of year has arrived, and if I totally honest I’m like a little kid. I absolutely love Christmas, and this year I’m super excited as always.

I’ve finished off all my work, and switched off the work mobile, I managed to completely all my present shopping in two days, (I know I was impressed too!) Every year I like to try and do something a little different with the wrapping of my presents, and this year i decided to go for a really simple look, so I went for brown paper, with handmade bow-esk things, and hand made cut out names, which are cut from the pages of an old book. I’m really happy with how they look.


We finally got our christmas tree up, and it’s definitely helped with adding that christmasy feeling to the house. As always I was super possessive about decorating the tree, I cant stand over decorated tress so had to supervise even my mum as she keep adding items when she thought I wasn’t looking. Another thing I love about this time of year is that I can start burning my ‘christmas’ sent candles, this year I’ve gone for Yankee Candle : Christmas Cupcake and Best Kept Secrets : Christmas Garland (I don’t burn these candles right next to each other, that just for the picture.)

And lastly, (thought I better add something about style) this hat you can see in the pic has turned out to be my favourite this year, in fact, it feels like it hasn’t been off my head. It’s a really simple cream chunky knit hat from H&M (I actually think I got it last year, but I love it.)

Most likely won’t get much blogging done between now and Christmas day, So I will take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment