Sunday 11 December 2011

Lets add a little Sparkle to those Winter nights


As we get nearer and nearer to the big day, Christmas that is. And the nights get colder and colder, we hit the Work Christmas Party Season, most office across the nation are hit with glitter and sparkle as the staff get in the festive mood.

As I work self employed, the work christmas party isn’t something I have to look forward to, it would be a little lonely with just me there, not to mention a little sad. Not to worry tho I do have a few christmas night out with friends planned to make up for me missing out.

Christmas Party or no Christmas party I decided to indulge in a little but of sparkle to warm up my winter night, so armed with my nail art supplies, and a cup of hot chocolate I got to work. This time I decided to go for a basic black base lair from Elf, I then used some loose gosh nail glitter in silver (used sparingly, just dabbing with finger), then finished of course as ever nail look should be with a clear top coat, again from Elf.

Just the perfect amount of sparkle, easy simple, and great for that day to night look. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment