Monday 12 December 2011

Dressember: “finding the time to find yourself”

Week 2 of Dressember update, so the first week of dressember feel between 5th Dec and the 11th Dec. This week I have been super busy at work, this was the last week I would be shooting christmas portraits, not its down to the boring bit, I’ve got 2weeks of sitting indoors editing picture ahead of me. So I only managed to fit in one dress outfits this week, after my busy work week I took the opportunity to catch up with a friends and chill out with some glasses of wine. so have a look at what I wore.



Dressember’ week2 : outfit ( Blue Lace Skater Dress : Missguided | Blazer : New Look | Tights : Primark | Belt : H&M | Blue Ballet Pumps : Primark | Tassel Bag : H&M | Skull Scarf : ebay )

More to look forward to in Dressember’ week3, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment