Tuesday 20 December 2011

Charming



So it might be just over a week until christmas, and I really should be buying presents, and not treating myself. But when I saw these super cute little charm bracelets I couldn’t help myself. At only £2.00 each I didn’t feel so bad, but I just had to have them. And I can honestly say I haven’t taken them off since they arrived in the post.

lilyloveslola is the online shop from the blogger Victoria, she has lots of super cute bracelets like the ones I treated myself to, I had a hard time narrowing it down to just four, might have to make another purchase in the New Year. I wish I’d stumbled across Victoria’s lovely little shop sooner, then all of my friends would have had one of these beautifully simple pieces in with their Christmas pressies.


No comments:

Post a Comment