Sunday 18 March 2012

Pointless Portrait.


The past week has been a super busy one, I kicked of this week acting like a big kid, looking after my little cousins. They are so much fun, and I love being able to spend time with them. This week I was put in a difficult position for a photographer, I was in front of the camera for a change, and I didn't have any control over the final image. I was being photographed for a dance project that I am part of, so the shoot involved jumping about and pulling lots of crazy shapes. But I had a great time, and know I didn't need to edit the picture was a great relief.

The rest of this week was spend in my office space doing what seemed like piles upon piles of paper work, but that's just one of those things that need to be done from time to time. This weeks pointless portrait come from one of my many procrastination moments of the week, from instagram, follow me @jen_s21

No comments:

Post a Comment