Thursday 2 February 2012

Thursday Treats




Today is my big sisters Birthday, Happy Birthday Jill. I decided to be a nice little sister and took her out for some lunch, I took her to Burger King. Yeah your totally right, I know how to treat a lady, but honestly it's just the closest place to her work and she doesn't get a long lunch. I also decided to treat her to a home made birthday cake, baking is snother of my secret passions, I love making and decorating big cakes. To make the cake I needed to take a tript to Tesco to get some supplies.

Every time I visit the supermarket I like to make a point of having a browse at the make up on sale, you often get some great bargins. Today was one of those day, while browsing I found some new products (well new to my store anyway.) Tesco now appears to have it own range of affordable nail polish, All About Nails. They are a total bargin at just 99p each, I decided to slightly behave and only pick up one, I went for Emerald. I would describe it as dark bluely/grey with just a slight sparkle to it. I think it will be perfect for me, I'm a person who possible uses the staple Black nail polish just a little to often and this colour will be a perfect new option.

Lately I had also been on the look out for a new drugstore black eyeshadow to use along side my MAC black eyeshadow, I prefer to use a drugstore for everyday use. Luck must have been on my side today, as I found a great eyeshadow by VIVO at Tesco. Another bargin at £1.00, I've only used this once so far but I'm really liking it. It is a very true black as its strongly pigmented, and I was blown away by the size of the product as it was so cheap.

I'm really happy with my little Thursday Treats, so I'd definitely say you should always keep your eyes peeled for new products, even in the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment